Выкл. снег
Welcome To Our Blog!!!

пятница, 5 мая 2017 г.

Exam. Family

Family


1. Let’s talk about family. What is family for you?
Every person needs a place where he can feel happy and secure. It’s important to have people with whom you can speak freely about your problems, share your joys and sorrows. Such place and such people are your family.
Firstly, my family means the world to me. I would do anything in the world for them because they mean that much to me.  My parents are the two most important people in the world. I know lots of times I can seem pretty ungrateful but I appreciate everything they have done for me. The number one thing that I really appreciate the most is how they both brought me into this world. The number two thing is how every time I get in trouble or do something stupid, like I always do, they are always on my side, no matter if I’m right or wrong, they always have my back to the fullest.
Secondly, I get along really well with all the members of my family. It’s so important for me to know that if I have problems I will always have a shoulder to cry on. Every time I communicate with my family, I try to be polite and treat them with respect and appreciation. Of course, we quarrel sometimes, but I do my best to make up with my family as soon as possible.
Moreover, I love being with my family. My parents are my real friends. We spend a lot of time together, we play together, and we watch TV together. We are a close-knit family and we would do anything for each other. I think it’s nice to have someone you can rely on and share your experiences with. After all, without a family you have nothing-that’s my opinion.
To sum it up, my family may not be perfect and neither am I, but I am 100% sure, that you will never find another family quite like mine!

2. Are there any things that you do with your parents?
I should say that my parents are very busy, but at the weekends we try to spend time together. I help my mother about the house. On Sunday we usually watch TV and have dinner together. Sometimes we visit our relatives and friends.

3.   What will you ask your British friend about his/her family?
1)   Do you think you have a close-knit family?
2)  How big is your family?
3)  Do you get along well with your family?
4)  Do you sometimes quarrel with your family?
5)  What do you and your family like doing together?

4. What can you advise people who want to have a close and happy family?
Family life can be difficult at times. You can’t choose your family, yet they are with you for life so it’s important to find a way to work through your problems. If you want to have a close-knit family, follow my advice.
Firstly, you need to think about what you do or say. You need to be on your best behavior so that you do not offend family members.
Secondly, respect your parents. Listen to what they say and do your best to make them happy.
What is more, when you are talking or discussing a problem with a family member, you need to fully listen and understand what they are saying. Don’t interrupt them, don’t blame the person directly for the conflict. Instead what you need to do is make sure you use a normal tone of voice and talk to them in a loving and respectful way.
When dealing with family members you need to remember that you want to treat them the same way that you want to be treated. Make sure that you do not offend family members. Always be polite!
Lastly, don’t forget to communicate! Take part in family activities, such as birthdays or visiting elderly relatives. Eat together. Doing things together makes relationships stronger.

5. Nowadays an average family has one child. From your point of view, how many children should there be in a family?
There are a multitude of reasons why families with only one child are on the increase. According to social psychologist Susan Newman, these one child families are on the up because:
a) People are having children later in life, which leaves less time to have another child;
b) Often both parents work and so the cost of childcare becomes a factor;
с) The divorce rate is hovering at 50% which means couples often split before they have another child.

References:
• Having an only child
• Your English Exam Support: Подготовка к экзамену по английскому языку: пособие для учащихся учреждений общего среднего образования / [сост. Н.А. Сергиенко]. – Мозырь: Белый Ветер, 2015. – 97, [3] с.

• Английский язык: учебное пособие для 9 класса общеобразовательных учреждений с русским языком обучения

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий