Выкл. снег
Welcome To Our Blog!!!

пятница, 5 мая 2017 г.

Exam. Family Relationship

Family Relationships 

1. Let’s talk about your family. What role does it play in your life?
2. Are you on good terms with your parents and grandparents?
Every person needs a place where he can feel happy and secure. It’s important to have people with whom you can speak freely about your problems, share your joys and sorrows. Such place and such people are your family.
Firstly, my family means the world to me. I would do anything in the world for them because they mean that much to me.  My parents are the two most important people in the world. I know lots of times I can seem pretty ungrateful but I appreciate everything they have done for me. The number one thing that I really appreciate the most is how they both brought me into this world. The number two thing is how every time I get in trouble or do something stupid, like I always do, they are always on my side, no matter if I’m right or wrong, they always have my back to the fullest.
Secondly, I get along really well with all the members of my family. It’s so important for me to know that if I have problems I will always have a shoulder to cry on. Every time I communicate with my family, I try to be polite and treat them with respect and appreciation. Of course, we quarrel sometimes, but I do my best to make up with my family as soon as possible.
Moreover, I love being with my family. My parents are my real friends. We spend a lot of time together, we play together, and we watch TV together. We are a close-knit family and we would do anything for each other. I think it’s nice to have someone you can rely on and share your experiences with. After all, without a family you have nothing-that’s my opinion.
To sum it up, my family may not be perfect and neither am I, but I am 100% sure, that you will never find another family quite like mine!

3. What will you ask a British teenager about his/her family?
1. Do you think you have a close-knit family?
2. How big is your family?
3. Do you get along well with your family?
4. Do you sometimes quarrel with your family?
5. What do you and your family like doing together?

4. What can you advise people who want to get on well with their parents?
Family life can be difficult at times. You can’t choose your family, yet they are with you for life so it’s important to find a way to work through your problems. If you want to have a close-knit family, follow my advice.
Firstly, you need to think about what you do or say. You need to be on your best behavior so that you do not offend family members.
Secondly, respect your parents. Listen to what they say and do your best to make them happy.
What is more, when you are talking or discussing a problem with a family member, you need to fully listen and understand what they are saying. Don’t interrupt them, don’t blame the person directly for the conflict. Instead what you need to do is make sure you use a normal tone of voice and talk to them in a loving and respectful way.
When dealing with family members you need to remember that you want to treat them the same way that you want to be treated. Make sure that you do not offend family members. Always be polite!
Lastly, don’t forget to communicate! Take part in family activities, such as birthdays or visiting elderly relatives. Eat together. Doing things together makes relationships stronger.

5. They say that parents and children have difficulties in understanding each other because of generation gap. What do you think about this problem?
Generation gap is a popular term used to describe serious differences between people of two generations. To realize how to deal with it, children must know as much as possible about their parents and parents — about the world outlook of their children. Children demand a great deal of attention, time and patience, so, if you are not ready to devote all that to your baby, it is better not to hurry.
On the one hand, there are many families where both parents keep working after giving birth to their baby. A father or a mother hardly have enough free time and neglect their children's upbringing. In this case, a child spends a lot of time on his own without any parental guidance. The child maybe involved in some bad companies which commit violence or even crime and become alcohol or drug addicted.
On the other hand, there is a different situation when parents treat their children too strict and don't give them any freedom at all. This causes another big problem — lying. The child is forced to lie to his parents because of the fear to be punished.
Moreover, there are some children who rebel against discipline and family values. They listen to loud music, wear inappropriate clothes, have all their bodies pierced and tattooed trying to show their independence. Children want to be treated as adults, but they are not ready to take all the necessary responsibilities.
To sum it up, here are some tips that can help every parent in maintaining good relationships with his child:
-   First of all, parents should learn to respect and support his child’s interests and try to speak with him as often as possible;
- Secondly, it is important to involve the child in discussing some family questions, just to show that he is a full member of the family;
-  Thirdly, always be honest and sincere with your child;
-  Finally, become a true friend for your child and never criticize him!

References:
• Your English Exam Support: Подготовка к экзамену по английскому языку: пособие для учащихся учреждений общего среднего образования / [сост. Н.А. Сергиенко]. – Мозырь: Белый Ветер, 2015. – 97, [3] с.
• Английский язык: учебное пособие для 9 класса общеобразовательных учреждений с русским языком обучения
• Conversation Questions Generation Gap
• Generation Gap: Definition, Causes, Effects

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий